Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Full Museum Model Finished

Well, I should add that the full museum model is almost finished - I still have to add the door handles to both doors. Otherwise, how will people be able to get in and out of the building? Although I still need to get a handle on how to light a scene most effectively in Blender, I made a few quick untextured renders to provide an overall impression of the building:


Front View


Back View


Minus the door handles, the model consists of 3731 vertices, which I hope Unity 3D will be able to handle once I import the model. As this will be the only model in the game with a high vertex count, I'm hoping that the game engine won't take a big hit. We'll just have to wait and see. In the coming days, I hope to make another turnaround render of the model and post the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment