Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New DigiBahn Screen Capture and New Training Resources

A new screen capture of the DigiBahn game, including a new model of the church (St. Andreas Church in Weißenburg in Bayern):


I also tweaked the camera to provide a more realistic human perspective; the point-of-view (POV) is much taller than in prior screen captures. In any case, we're making great progress on the game so far and with students returning to Elon University this week we will really be moving forward over the course of the next two semesters. The next mesh we will be importing? Well, maybe the post office...Or some apartment buidlings...

Finally, I was able to locate some excellent online Blender training videos at Lynda.com; really wish I had access to these a year ago when I was first learning my way around Blender as they would have saved me a lot of time and headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment