Saturday, April 10, 2010

Leave a Light On

I am getting closer to finishing work on Building A, after which I will make a movie using most of the models I have developed so for for the game. Because I couldn't wait to see what it would all look like in the end, I inserted my lamp model last night and did a quick render:


Not bad, I suppose; it looks almost real! In the coming weeks, before I make the video, I'll be adding the finishing touches to the models. For instance, cleaning up some of the meshes, putting recessed windows into the tower, a gabled roof for Building A, perhaps some flower boxes, and a few other knick-knacks such as a museum sigh, hours of operation, and an international sign indicating tourist information. I'll also see if I can grab a model or two off the Web for a bench I'd like to have in front of the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment