Took a break from doing modeling in Blender, where I still need to make game resources (bottles, cans, trash), and spent a few days getting the game start, about and information screens setup. With Unity, this was a snap to do and only required minimal scripting in C# and light image creation skills in GIMP. This is what I got:
In the coming days, I will try to make a screen capture of the game as I also included a really nice sound loop that I found on FlashKit, which unfortunately does not come across on screen shots. I'll probably also get back to making the final game resources before getting down to writing the instructional materials for the game. Nevertheless, I'm happy to say that I'm weeks ahead of schedule and should be able to test the game out in-class in April.